Wiz Khalifa Arrested For Mar!juana Possession

26-year-old rapperWiz Khalifawas detained at an airport in El Paso, Texas, after officers from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) allegedly found a 'green leafy substance' in his luggage before he boarded a flight to Dallas.
A law enforcement source told gossip website TMZ.com that the 'Black And Yellow' hitmaker, who has 14-month-old sonSebastianwith wifeAmber Rose, was taken into custody and turned over to local police.
The 'We Dem Boyz' rapper shared several images online from behind bars, including a 'jail selfie' in which he appeared to not be wearing any trousers.
Despite creating the hashtag '#FreeTrapWiz,' on Twitter and poking fun at the incident, he later hinted that he was becoming increasingly frustrated.
He tweeted:
'I wanna drop 28 Grams but they got me locced up. Soon as I get out, the tapes comin out. Fucc that (sic).
'They're tryna figure out how many grams I had. How ironic (sic).'
Wiz recently admitted his pre-concert ritual is to 'smoke a lot of weed' and also claimed he spent about £10,000 a month the drug.
But the star insisted he doesn't think his fans should emulate him.
He said:'I don't say, 'Yo, get up and do that.' I said that's what I do, and I tell you what I do while I'm doing it. I'm not trying to push drugs on anybody.'…

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition