OMG: Rapper T.I caught with another woman On Mother's Day! Is T.I cheating on Tiny?

Following all the divorce drama and cheating rumors surroundingT.I and Tiny, the rapper was caught with someone else on Mother's Day instead of Tiny. On Tiny's Instgram, pictures of T.I. on Mother's Day were absent and it's because he was with the chick, Lexyy.She posted a picture on her Facebook page of her and T.I. in the kitchen. Sheclaimed that T.I. made her dinner when she flew to Atlanta from San Diego because she was invited to hang out with him. Lexxy claims nothing happened between them but her ex-boyfriend allegedly has proof that Lexxy and T.I. had gotten into some sort of inappropriate behavior. He adds that he will be contacting TMZ about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition