Soul E - Linda Ikeji is always posting things that are not necessary

Na wa o, I don't know why some celebrities hate bloggers, we've closed Olamide's chapter now is Soul E... Please read:
Singer cum Prophet, Soul E recently threw a jab at celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, for always posting stories about him.
While clearing the air on his controversial visions and marriage, he said "I have said it a million times that I was never married to Queen Ure and my wife is not a banker. I am not married to a banker.
Linda Ikeji is always posting things that are not necessary. I don't understand her and I don't know her problem. I pray I will have an opportunity to meet her and tell her my mind. She calls my wife a banker, but my wife is not a banker. In fact, she has never worked in a bank. Queen Ure and I only had a relationship, so we were never married. There is no picture of our marriage anywhere and there is no certificate of marriage anywhere either. But when I got married to my wife, there were pictures all over the Internet.
Condemning journalists and media houses, he said "Nigerian journalists have not been so favourable to me. They have painted me in a horrible way. They tell me I jump from one woman to another. If my wife didn't love me, she would not have married me, especially because of all the nonsense that had been written about me. My in-laws almost didn't want to bless my marriage because of the nonsense written about me. But in the end, they found out the truth."
Source: Dailypost

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition