Musician-Turned-Pastor Soul E Prophesizes Davido & Wizkid’s Death

Singer Soul E Baba has revealed that he has accepted God's call into pastor-hood.
Soul E, who said this in an interview withEncomium,also revealed his first visions.
"I don't like talking about myself, but by the grace of God, I would say I was called into the prophetic office. The fact is, I am a prophet called to bless people around the world. So, I thank God for commissioning me." He said.
Narrating his first vision given to him by God, Soul E who secretly got married few weeks ago took to his Facebook page hours ago and wrote thus:
"When GOD gives a vision, he gives it so we become careful and prayerful. As I was sleeping, the lord opened my eyes and I saw Wizkid been poisoned. He needs to be very careful and get close to GOD. I also saw Davido in a very fatal motto car accident. I stand as a prophet and I cancel this. Finally, I saw ASO ROCK on fire. The president needs to declare 3 days fasting and prayer for the nation. I'm not here to scare anyone. If GOD reviews a vision, he is ready to save soul."

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition