Meet the pastor who has not had his bath for 13 years,says God commanded him to

Well i think it will be wise to reserve my comments on this one...truly God might have told him to.
His name is Wale olagunju, He is the founder of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministry in Ojoo, Ibadan, Oyo State(Why always ibadan). He is known to be a very powerful prophet and he recently told City people his reason for the Unhygienic action.
Some years back, you came out that God instructed you to stop having your bath, is it true, and are you still on it?
Yes, it is 13 years now. To be precise, early 2000, the Lord told me to stop taking my bath, separate myself from my wife, and that I should stop taking all these soft drinks and wines, and since then, diligently I have observed all these things.Whoever God wants to use for certain purposes on earth, there is a serious price attached to that calling, so I believe that is the price I am paying. As I am talking to you now, I have not taken my bath.If you want me to show you evidence, I will show you. If you doubt all I am saying; I have not taken my bath since 2001 till this moment.

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition