I’m Still A Virgin! - Singer Adokiye Reveals

The actress who turned 23 yesterday, see photos HERErevealed in this chat with the Vanguard that she doesn't believe in love and that she is still a virgin.
"I really don't like love", I'm a career person, what I have for everyone including guys, is Agape love. Love is wicked and there is no real love, I'm young and living the life. Until I see one, I'm happy like this" I'm in a relationship with my career, architecture is my husband and music/movie my boyfriend".Asked if she wasn't getting laid:
"Haba, what is a young girl getting laid for. I'm still a virgin". Any man that buys my mum the private jet I promised her, wins my heart" she said.

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

Reasons Why You Must Put Your Offline Business Online today