I’m Still A Virgin! - Singer Adokiye Reveals

The actress who turned 23 yesterday, see photos HERErevealed in this chat with the Vanguard that she doesn't believe in love and that she is still a virgin.
"I really don't like love", I'm a career person, what I have for everyone including guys, is Agape love. Love is wicked and there is no real love, I'm young and living the life. Until I see one, I'm happy like this" I'm in a relationship with my career, architecture is my husband and music/movie my boyfriend".Asked if she wasn't getting laid:
"Haba, what is a young girl getting laid for. I'm still a virgin". Any man that buys my mum the private jet I promised her, wins my heart" she said.

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition