'I am working on my divorce' - Joseph Benjamin

Actor Joseph Benjamin was a guest on Rubbin Minds yesterday Sunday March 30th where he opened up about his divorce. When the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, asked him if he was finally divorced, the father of two said he was 'working on it.'
Ebuka also took him up on rumours of violence and infidelity being the reason for his separation, Benjamin said it wasn't true. What he said below...
"A lot was misconstrued and I will not hold anyone responsible for it because everyone is entitled to their opinion and for me I believe that when you embark on a journey like that, it is something that, it requires the two people involved to have a certain form of understanding. Let me go a bit spiritual with you here, the Bible says can two work if they do not agree? So there should be some form of agreement. You guys should have this certain joint that kind of links you up together and if to an extent its not there and one feels that there is a need for you to like maybe, move on, lets be matured about this, let things go in a very calm and subtle manner. So that's basically it. I would say that (this is on a bid to being very particular of what I say) because that is how it was misconstrued. So for me that is what informed the decision and I would say because I am on national television that there was no form of violence. There was no report of infidelity. She is an amazing person, I give her that credit, I would always say that because I am not one who would talk down any human being" he said.

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition