Dider Drogba : I am in stamford Bridge to win

Didier Drogba will do his best to curb his emotions on his return to Stamford Bridge with Galatasaray on Tuesday and try to get his side into the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
Drogba spent eight seasons with Chelsea, and his send-off in the summer of 2012 was the winning penalty in the Champions League final win over Bayern Munich.
The Ivory Coast striker has a close affinity with the club, players including current Chelsea stars Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole, boss Jose Mourinho and the fans, who he admits it would be tough celebrating a Galatasaray goal in front of.
He also revealed he has no regrets about bringing an end to his stay with the club in the wake of such a career-high.
"I belong to Galatasaray but of course there will be emotions. To see the Chelsea fans was special in Turkey but the game wastough," Drogba said.
"With all the respect I have for this club and the players I might not celebrate but if we win I will be happy.
"I think to leave Chelsea on a high was great. If I could do it I would do it again but I would always say I believe in destiny. If I wanted to play again for this team it could have happened a long
time ago but it didn't and I am happy to be at Galatasaray.
"I just want to win this game and qualify. There is nothing personal against anyone here, there never will be."
Drogba also hinted he might not have represented Chelsea for the last time, with his contract in Turkey expiring at the end of the season, and he added: "I can't turn my back and say I will do
something different, maybe as a coach maybe something different . I will stay in football. Do you want to work here
(Chelsea)? Yes of course but not now I still want to play."

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition