2 governors will die before 2015 ends – Soul E prophesies again

It appears singer, Soul E is not backing down anytime soon on his new vocation of supernaturally seeing beyond the now.
The singer turned born-again prophet received a lot of backlash over his initial prophesy which gave a warning of doom ahead for singers, Wizkid and Davido. Even the seat of power, Aso rock could not escape his fiery prophecy.
In a recent interview with Punch Newspapers, he shed more light the vision he says God revealed to him.
He said:
"I have always been in the public eye. My marriage caused a scenario in this country. I don't know what people saw in me. Anybody who feels I am seeking for attention is making a serious mistake; I am too busy for that. I am in Abuja at the moment; I am heading to Lagos and Port Harcourt before the end of the week. I am busy. I am just doing the work of my father.
It was my God who instructed me to give the prophecy and I have done that. I am not wishing anybody anything bad. All they have to do is to pray. I have received calls from Aso Rock. I got prophesies for Wizkid, Davido and Aso Rock and I said what God asked me to say. I told them to pray. God doesn't give you prophecy for you to be scared but for you to be aware and pray about it.
Asked why he didn't call Wizkid and Davido privately to intimate them of the prophecy before making it public, Soul E answered:
They are not my friends and I don't talk to them. In fact, I have never seen them before and I am not sure they know me. I am not saying they are my enemies. I had to go on Facebook and Instagram to pass my messages. I have said what I want to say and it is fine by me. If they want to take it, fine and if they don't want to, that is not my problem. I am not a pastor, I am a prophet. A prophet announces his prophecies.
When asked if he was shown other things, Soul E answered in the affirmative revealing that two governors will die before the end of 2015.
He told me two northern governors will go, they will die before the end of 2015. This is what God showed me. Prophets come to tell you what God is saying about a situation. Pastors will tell you 'you are blessed,' Prophets will tell you to be careful or tell you not to marry the particular person you wanted to marry because of the vision they had seen.

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition