Guys!!! Do You Think Smoking is Disgusting?

Hello Laila, Please let's discuss this on your blog. For me, I think smoking is very disgusting. I hate the smell, the smell that smokers have and we are forced to perceive when you have to sit so close to them either in class or buses after they have finished smoking a joint. I school here in Lagos. I nearly threw up one time this chain smoker in my school leaned so close to me to get something. Yuk.
Worst part - they feel soooo cool with themselves while smoking. I keep thinking 'Why would anyone do this to themselves, waste their money on something that diminishes their health, and possibly reduces life span despite several doctors' warning?<(

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition