Wande Coal Has A Secret 5 year old son... *REVEALED*

I guess you never knew this, because they have been keeping the boy off the public eye! Wande and his girlfriend had the baby boy who he calls Coal Jnr. years ago in 2008 even before his Mushin 2 Mo'Hits album. He has come out to claim the boy as his child saying;
''Nobody is going to surprise me anymore. Let me then announce to the whole world that I already have a five-year old son. I had the boy since 2008 before I released my debut album,'Mushin 2 Mo'Hits'. I have been keeping it secret ever since then but think it's high time people should know.''*Yawns... Show me 5 popular Nigerian musicians without a baby mama...

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

#HonourOfTheBlue: See Beautiful Photos From TECNO Mobile’s #CXLimitedEdition Launch In Lagos

Upgrade and Improved Features of Tecno Mobile's #Camon #CXLimitedEdition