What can I do to make my girlfriend of 10 years leave?

Lol ok, this is one mail which had my mouth hanging wide open...But he needs our advice so I know I can trust you guys to give him the best advice
Please Miss Petite I'm in a big dilemma. I've been dating my girlfriend for 10years and she is now 32, I'm 34. The thing is, I know deep in my heart I can never marry her. I knew that 2 years ago. But I have done all I can to make her leave inthe past 2 years yet she won't leave. I have cheated, beat her, not called for weeks, still yet she is always forgiving me. I have even set her up with men but she would always tell them how she loves her boyfriend of years. I've been dating another girl for the past 2 years and I want to propose but my stubborn girlfriend I don't love doesn't want to make way.my girlfriend who I want to marry is getting tired of waiting for me to breakup with this one
I even went as far as telling her maybe we should spend some time apart.She just laughed and said we are one in spirit so that doesn't make sense .
I am fed up. What can I do to make a woman get tired and leave ? This is urgent and I need answers before I go crazy.Is it by force to love again? I'm pissed off

Popular posts from this blog

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition (Similarities and differences)

Reasons Why You Must Put Your Offline Business Online today