Actress Mercy Johnson talks about Why She Can’t Wear Revealing Clothes Anymore
Mercy Johnson granted an interview toPunchNewspapers entertainment correspondent where she talked about her used to be dress sense which is aimed at
intensifying the male ecosystem.
Mercy toldPunch,
"Marriage is influencing my dress sense in a more positive way. As I always say my husband is my greatest critic but when it comes to my profession,
he understands and has made me grow better than I used to. Sometimes when I look back and see the dresses I wore I laugh real hard and thank God for a blessed and understanding friend, manager and hubby."
Mercy toldPunch,
"Marriage is influencing my dress sense in a more positive way. As I always say my husband is my greatest critic but when it comes to my profession,
he understands and has made me grow better than I used to. Sometimes when I look back and see the dresses I wore I laugh real hard and thank God for a blessed and understanding friend, manager and hubby."